FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit.h file not found


FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit.h file not found



I don't seem to be able to find the libRCTFBSDK.a file:



enter image description here



So I get the error:



FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit.h file not found



I have most definitely added the frameworks to the frameworks folder, choosing not to copy if needed. And I have definitely added the file paths to framework search paths and it is the correct file path:


framework search paths



enter image description here



In the top image should librctFBSDK be in that list??





Have the same issue here. I was using these instructions: developers.facebook.com/docs/react-native/getting-started Also I've been trying to install the lib with using of instructions on github page, but also got no success (with some different errors).
– andrfas
Sep 19 '17 at 16:45





@andrfas Take a look at my answer. It worked for me. It might not apply to you be best to check. Cheers
– BeniaminoBaggins
Sep 19 '17 at 20:23




2 Answers
2



I believe what solved it for me was upgrading react-native from 0.43 to 0.48


0.43


0.48


npm install -g react-native-git-upgrade
cd MyReactNativeApp
react-native-git-upgrade



This introduced other errors that I solved one by one.



Check your react-native version: react-native -v if it is quite low like 0.43 then I recommend upgrading it.


react-native -v


0.43



You should consider using the new upgrade tool based on Git. It makes upgrades easier by resolving most conflicts automatically.
To use it:


- Go back to the old version of React Native
- Run "npm install -g react-native-git-upgrade"
- Run "react-native-git-upgrade"



See https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/upgrading.html






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

api-platform.com Unable to generate an IRI for the item of type

How to set up datasource with Spring for HikariCP?

Display dokan vendor name on Woocommerce single product pages