A-star algorithm for Graph Matching [closed]


A-star algorithm for Graph Matching [closed]



I am developing an application to mark block diagrams using neo4j together with graph matching. I am marking the diagrams by comparing the teacher's answer graph with the student's answer graph, and I am using graph matching for this. Currently I have implemented detecting of additions, deletions, and substitutions of nodes using Depth-first search in my own way, but I want to understand the other currently existing algorithms, and also know if they are better.



Many research papers have mentioned A-star algorithm for graph matching. I find it difficult to understand the pseudo codes in the research papers. I was mostly able to understand what they have described, which is not alot, but I want to understand completely. I would be grateful if someone could explain me how the A-star algorithm for graph matching works, or provide me a link with a better explanation about this algorithm used for error-tolerant graph matching using graph edit distance.



Some Research Paper Links:



Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.




Popular posts from this blog

api-platform.com Unable to generate an IRI for the item of type

How to set up datasource with Spring for HikariCP?

Display dokan vendor name on Woocommerce single product pages