Re-upload enhanced SAPUI5 Code to ABAP repository


Re-upload enhanced SAPUI5 Code to ABAP repository



I managed to download the code of a SAPUI5 Application (standard app) in ABAP Repository using SE38's program:/UI5/UI5_REPOSITORY_LOAD to enhance (add QRCode Scanner feature to the app and make it runnable on mobile device).


/UI5/UI5_REPOSITORY_LOAD



Now I wonder how I re-upload this code back to ABAP Repository. My issues are:


manifest.json


sap.ca.scfld.md.ComponentBase.js


sap.ca.scfld.md.ConfigurationBase.js



Any suggestions for my issues?





Are you using the WebIDE? You'll want to create an extension project, not change the existing application.
– Jorg
Jul 2 at 5:46






I will try. thank you sir
– T.NQ
Jul 2 at 6:36









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

api-platform.com Unable to generate an IRI for the item of type

How to set up datasource with Spring for HikariCP?

Display dokan vendor name on Woocommerce single product pages