Compile windows via c++ code error


Compile windows via c++ code error



When I compiled windows via c++ code of book(5th), meet this error


Error C2373 '__pfnDliNotifyHook2': redefinition; different type modifiers 20-DelayLoadApp c:usersdtdownloadswindows-via-c-code-january-29-200820-delayloadappdelayloadapp.cpp



enter image description here



and debug option setting:



enter image description here



I can't understand why. Something error I set?





It's not something you did wrong. The latter versions of the SDK declare the notify hook globals as const. There is a macro you can define to remove the const from the PfnDllHook type alias so you can do... what you're doing. I can't for the life of me recall it, and I'm not at my Windows box right now, but if you hop to the definition of PfnDllHook I bet you'll find out what it is. It's probably close by.
– WhozCraig
Jul 2 at 3:39



PfnDllHook


PfnDllHook









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

api-platform.com Unable to generate an IRI for the item of type

How to set up datasource with Spring for HikariCP?

Display dokan vendor name on Woocommerce single product pages