Google Tag Manger Implementation


Google Tag Manger Implementation



I'm integrating Google Tag Manager for my iOS Application. I downloaded all the required file which are : TAGManager.h, TAGContainer.h, TAGContainerOpener.h, TAGDataLayer.h, TAGLogger.h


TAGManager.h


TAGContainer.h


TAGContainerOpener.h


TAGDataLayer.h


TAGLogger.h



When I added these in my project, the code compiles but when it starts linking then it throws error as below:


Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:
"OBJC_CLASS$_TAGContainerOpener", referenced from:
objc-class-ref in AppDelegate.o
ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)



I added below code in AppDelegate.swift file:


TAGContainerOpener.openContainer(withId: "GTM-PT3L9Z",
tagManager: GTM, openType: kTAGOpenTypePreferFresh,
timeout: nil,
notifier: self)



Could anyone please tell me why I get this linking error.




1 Answer
1



I believe you might be using an old implementation. The newest version is v5 (Firebase + GTM), here is the docs.





I installed the pod files but I still get the same issue. Please help me
– Xamarin Dev
Jul 3 at 7:34





@XamarinDev Could you be more especific with the error? Ive deal with this implementation on the past and its not easy you need to read step by step everything on the Docs and discard anything you ve done from previous implementations.
– Marco
Jul 3 at 20:19






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

api-platform.com Unable to generate an IRI for the item of type

How to set up datasource with Spring for HikariCP?

Display dokan vendor name on Woocommerce single product pages