Algo software architecture


Algo software architecture



I have the components of a trading robot. This follows the architecture of:



My question is:



For a (simplified) example, I do not feel the following would be good practice:



The main point of the above being everything instantiates everything else, so nothing is operating independently (thus reduced redundancy).



But I also don't feel like one class which instantiates everything and manages the interactions is good practice.



Can anyone advise?




1 Answer
1



This is why people use IoC, it solves this problem. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inversion_of_control



Look at your language/framework stack, and search for an IoC library, it will likely fix most of your issues.





It looks like this is the best answer I'll get. However it did lead me onto the path I needed, showing me a service locator design pattern and from that a library I can use. Thank you.
– cardycakes
Jul 4 at 9:55






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

api-platform.com Unable to generate an IRI for the item of type

How to set up datasource with Spring for HikariCP?

Display dokan vendor name on Woocommerce single product pages