I can't find FirebaseRecyclerAdapter


I can't find FirebaseRecyclerAdapter



I'm new to Android studio and am trying to create a card view that will host data using firebase adapter, but I cannot find it? I hope to place the code in my onStart method so I can populate the card, however FirebaseRecyclerAdapter is not appearing (I get the error that it cannot find the symbol). I've added the dependencies and imports, yet it still doesn't appear. Help would be very much appreciated!


onStart


FirebaseRecyclerAdapter



Edit
Here's an image of my dependencies





can you show us the dependencies
– Mohammad Sommakia
Jul 2 at 13:41





Please do not use images to convey textual informations.
– Tim
Jul 2 at 13:52




1 Answer
1



have you tried this dependency?


implementation 'com.firebaseui:firebase-ui-database:4.1.0'





yes I think he had forgotten to implement it
– Mahmoud Heretani
Jul 6 at 7:35






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

api-platform.com Unable to generate an IRI for the item of type

How to set up datasource with Spring for HikariCP?

Display dokan vendor name on Woocommerce single product pages