GMap.net Windows Forms error on MSI


GMap.net Windows Forms error on MSI



Hi then I have a C # application that will run on .Net Framework 4.5 this application uses Gmap.Net, when I debug function all correctly, but when I generated the msi file I have the error below, how can I solve this? and what is it due to?



Error:



Unhadled exception has occred in your application.The type initializer for GMAP.Net.WindowsForms.GmapControl threw an exception see the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time(jit) debugging istead of this dialog
System.typeinializationexception the type for gmap.net.WindowsForms at System.Data.SqlLite.unsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_libversione()





@vasily.sib maybe you did not read the question, I've got the error after I've generated msi! how can I use visual studio to print the error?
– riki
Jul 3 at 9:09





Don't know why someone delete my comment, but there was stated, that image of exception isn't helpful at all. As for me, I can't see any image on SO due to network policy. But Ok, I will type your question URL to my phone browser to see this image, as I willing to help. And what I have seen? There is a HUGE text box, right beneath your mouse pointer, with exception message placed there exactly to copy-paste exception message to supporting teams.
– vasily.sib
Jul 3 at 9:21





@vasily.sib try now to read
– riki
Jul 3 at 9:31





Well, now googling for GMAP.Net.WindowsForms and System.TypeInializationException point me to this: stackoverflow.com/questions/26651934/…
– vasily.sib
Jul 3 at 9:45


GMAP.Net.WindowsForms


System.TypeInializationException





@vasily.sib I've tried the solutions on the link but they do not seem to work
– riki
Jul 3 at 12:45









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

api-platform.com Unable to generate an IRI for the item of type

How to set up datasource with Spring for HikariCP?

Display dokan vendor name on Woocommerce single product pages