Odoo 8 qweb report style modification


Odoo 8 qweb report style modification



I am trying to modify my qweb report contents in Oddo 8 I am using div position. I want to hide fax field on print view. How can i do? It is not working.I am trying to css like display none.



Here below is my code
this is my final code


<openerp>
<data>
<template id="report_picking_inherit_demo" inherit_id="stock.report_picking">
<xpath expr="//div[hasclass('page')]/div[hasclass('row')]" position="replace">




Supplier Address:




Warehouse Address:




Customer Addresswww:






</div>



Delivery Address:





Warehouse Address:



</div>
</xpath>
</template>
</data>





Here I entered fax something example
https://i.stack.imgur.com/iIUCo.png



after that this result



https://i.stack.imgur.com/ukxTI.png]




2 Answers
2



Remove field 'fax' from the list,



*.xml


<div t-field="o.partner_id"
t-field-options='{"widget": "contact", "fields": ["address", "name", "phone"], "no_marker": true}'/>





if I use this line.It should hide? I want to hide fax on print view
– Pragya Chhabra
Jul 3 at 9:45






Yes. You just try it.
– KbiR
Jul 3 at 9:48






Please see my changes I have fax in div.I put.but not worked
– Pragya Chhabra
Jul 3 at 10:14





Updated my answer.
– KbiR
Jul 3 at 10:20





not working..I am using only xml file which i showed you.please check anything wrong.
– Pragya Chhabra
Jul 3 at 10:33



You need to remove fax attribute from t-options and you can achieve that by inheriting the original template and overriding <div t-field="o.partner_id"... element.


fax


t-options


<div t-field="o.partner_id"...


<template id="custom_report_picking" inherit_id="stock.report_picking">
<xpath expr="//t/t/t/t/div/div/div/div[2]/div" position="replace">
<div t-field="o.partner_id"
t-field-options='{"widget": "contact", "fields": ["address", "name", "phone"], "no_marker": true}'/>
</xpath>
</template>






By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

api-platform.com Unable to generate an IRI for the item of type

How to set up datasource with Spring for HikariCP?

Display dokan vendor name on Woocommerce single product pages