How to Import Crosswalk canary 24.53.595.0 in android


How to Import Crosswalk canary 24.53.595.0 in android



I use to import marven2 version of crosswalk ( https://download.01.org/crosswalk/releases/crosswalk/android/maven2/org/xwalk/xwalk_core_library/) in my android project
using build.grade but since it lacks some of the features I want to use the canary version of Crosswalk (https://download.01.org/crosswalk/releases/crosswalk/android/canary/) but I didn't find any tutorial to do.I tried downloading the .aar file of the canary build and importing it by putting it in libs folder and writing some import lines in build.grade but it didn't work.I am new to android development so please help.









By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Popular posts from this blog

api-platform.com Unable to generate an IRI for the item of type

How to set up datasource with Spring for HikariCP?

Display dokan vendor name on Woocommerce single product pages