Jssor Customizable


Jssor Customizable



I'm using Jssor for slide a photo album but I need to know some points:


1 - I need to have 4 albuns how can I switch from album to album by 4 buttons I have on right of the images

2 - I need to configure the squares of the navigator to appear bellow each button of the album

3 - Have the legend of each image appear below the image.



I need to setup something like this:
http://www.hugogomes.pt/demos/demo.jpg


Thanks in advance for any tips.




2 Answers
2





Hi, Thanks for your quick answer. I was trying lot of things but none of them work fine. I will try the way you mention. I will give feedback.
– HMSG.net
Jan 31 '15 at 7:17



The answer is on the TIP on site for JSSOR.



Answer for bullet are at: http://www.jssor.com/development/slider-with-bullet-navigator-jquery.html



Answer for Caption are at: http://www.jssor.com/development/slider-with-caption-jquery.html



All other things is a matter of CSS code.



Thanks for the tips.




Thank you for your interest in this question.
Because it has attracted low-quality or spam answers that had to be removed, posting an answer now requires 10 reputation on this site (the association bonus does not count).


Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead?

Popular posts from this blog

api-platform.com Unable to generate an IRI for the item of type

How to set up datasource with Spring for HikariCP?

Display dokan vendor name on Woocommerce single product pages